In addition to making the Austin Children's Museum a vibrant resource for the community, joining Clubhouse means YOUR family will enjoy Premier Membership benefits such as free museum admission for six visitors to ACM, reciprocal visits at children's museums and science centers throughout the country, early booking privileges for birthday parties, plus many more!
Contributions from Clubhouse Members directly support the Open Door initiatives, including:
- Free admission upon request for any family in need
- Afterschool Robotics clubs in low-income schools that teach kids how to program and build their own robots
- Reduced fees for school tour groups from Title 1 low-income schools
- Scholarships for summer camp and afterschool programs
- The Bienvenidos Initative, which includes activities designed to make ACM a welcoming environment for Spanish-speaking families
Clubhouse Members who join and retain membership through the grand opening of the new ACM will be listed on a plaque in the new Museum, with the location of the naming to be determined by a Clubhouse group vote.
Did you know?
- The Museum provided free or reduced admission more than 18,000 children and adults with financial need last year.
- 35% of children who visit the Museum with school groups are from low-income schools.
- 20% of the schools who schedule tours request a bilingual (Spanish-speaking) tour guide.
- The costs of ACM’s commitment to inclusiveness and diversity is estimated at $5,000 per month in hard costs, and $7,000 per month in unrealized income.
Special Thanks to our Clubhouse Donors